Master Program of Energy
Vision: Becoming a superior and leading international-standard Master of Energy Study Program by integrating interdisciplinary knowledge in the energy sector
- Organizing quality Master of Energy education to produce qualified and competitive graduates at the local, national and international levels,
- Organizing quality research to produce publications at national and international levels, as well as intellectual property rights, textbooks, policies, and technologies that are effective and efficient in the energy sector.
- Organizing community service as the development and application of science and technology that is effective and efficient in the energy sector by prioritizing local resources through implementation, consulting, mentoring, and training services.
- Improving professionalism, capability, accountability, and good governance and independence in the implementation of Master of Energy Education, and
- As a reference in thinking and solving problems in the energy sector at regional, national, and international levels.
Profiles (Master Program of Energy)
Scholars: 6Visit Official Website