The Undip Scholar Information System is developed to boost Undip's reputation in gaining a competitive advantage by promoting our scholar expertise based on their publication and research records. It is also in line with the strategy of strengthening Undip towards world reputation through increasing the number of scholarly publications, citations, research collaborations, and institutional scientific productivity in reputable international journals.
It provides searching and browsing facilities for our scholar expertise in Dewey's hierarchy of subjects and the institutional structure hierarchy. The menu in the system is presented as concisely as possible by providing sufficient information so that visitors can obtain information on our scholars' expertise effectively. This system will be an information bridge of Undip scholar expertise with industry, other government agencies, and the community.
Scholar publications and research data are retrieved using API from SINTA ( Science and Technology Index). The data collected included lecturer profiles, study programs, SINTA subjects, articles, research, community service, IPR, and books. The data is processed and presented according to the system's aims.
- This scholar information system was developed by LPPM Undip and funded by Universitas Diponegoro with a Decree of Rector of Universitas Diponegoro No: 215/UN7.A/HK/VII/2022
- The Communication and Business Bureau of Universitas Dipoengoro provides the server and domain for this system.
- The Ministry of Education, Culture, Research, and Technology of the Republic of Indonesia provides the SINTA API.
- Eko Didik Widianto, Lecturer in Computer Engineering, Faculty of Engineering Undip. Currently, he is assigned as head of the center for the publication of research and community service outputs at LPPM Undip.
- Raka Sindu Wardoyo, LPPM Undip staff. He graduated from the Informatics Department of the Faculty of Science and Mathematics Undip in 2021.
- Wisnu Adi Pramono, student of the Computer Engineering department, Faculty of Engineering Undip class of 2018.
- Muhamad Irham Maulana, student of the Computer Engineering department, Faculty of Engineering Undip class of 2018.
- Daniel Alvaro Sormin, student of the Computer Engineering department, Faculty of Engineering Undip class of 2020.